photo facebook_zps4c49792e.png  photo Twitter_zps8351069f.png> photo Blog-Lovin-1_zps6585b3dd.png  photo pinterest_zpsedab7fa7.png  photo Wanelo_zpsae9fecf8.png

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Majorly Pushing the Limits Part II



Two of our nearest and dearest are presently in the midst of spending 6 months in Guatamala...
 
The first time I wrote that sentence I had an exclamation mark but as you'll notice I down graded it to an elipses.  It's not because it's not awesome- it is- for them (I miss them enough that I can't say it's 100% awesome!)  They're by a huge lake and a volcano and they're doing lots of hiking (not my favorite, but they like it =) and exploring and having lots of new adventures.  
 
Not to mention they're making awesome replacement friends.  (No one can really replace the amazingness that is me but it's fun to bring it up every chance I get.)

Actual Picture from their Trip

Their mission is to learn Spanish, along with the adventures.  They're attending a school there and helping teach the kids in the village English.  However, they are perfect examples of Pushing the Limits.  So here's a picture of Spotted:  Mingo in Guatamala!
 
 
What limits are you working on pushing?  What is your ultimate dream if there were no boundries?
 
 
 

No comments:

Join our Giveaway