photo facebook_zps4c49792e.png  photo Twitter_zps8351069f.png> photo Blog-Lovin-1_zps6585b3dd.png  photo pinterest_zpsedab7fa7.png  photo Wanelo_zpsae9fecf8.png

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

With a Twist Wednesday

With a twist... I like the sound of that!  Martini anyone?
 
I decided to stay on track with my blogs I'd start doing certain things on certain days, a trend I've seen other bloggers do!  So, since Wednesday is in the middle of the week and a good cocktail night I thought I'd call it With a Twist Wednesday.
 
The point?  Showing great ways to wear a basic tee!  I'm now obsessed with Polyvore, it's a great way to show what you're thinking... and seeing how it looks all put together.  Also a great way to build a closet! 
 
So for the very first one I'm using the new miracles tee!  It's now available online in v neck, cropped or off the shoulder.  I'm LOVING the tealish turquoise that the miracles, pushing the limits and dreams (coming soon) comes in!
 
 
For today I paired the miracles v-neck with peacock inspired heels (really any awesome color blocked ones will do) with a bright blazer, as well as bangles (a necessity for almost any outfit) and a fun bun (another new obsession of mine!)
 
Don't forget to check out our Pinterest at:  www.pinterest.com/mingoink
Plus we're giving away a cropped tee so enter on the giveaway page of our facebook:  www.facebook.com/mingoink
I'm also posting everything to Twitter so you can follow us there too!
 
I'd love to know how you put the twist on a basic tee!
 
Cheers,
 
Tiffiney
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Saraswati said...

I LOVE those mash ups of clothes and accessories you've been posting lately. I am fashion challenged and it really helps me soooo much to see stuff all put together to give me awesome ideas for my next shopping spree! You can bet I will be loading up on more Mingo tees veerrryyy shortly, now that we have more cash to burn, woot woot!

Join our Giveaway