photo facebook_zps4c49792e.png  photo Twitter_zps8351069f.png> photo Blog-Lovin-1_zps6585b3dd.png  photo pinterest_zpsedab7fa7.png  photo Wanelo_zpsae9fecf8.png

Sunday, January 6, 2013

So far... AMZINGNESS


Okay so it's been 5 days since I've been on track with my goals so I thought I'd give you an update on all the amazingness occuring, both with me and Mingo!
 
First of all:  ME!
 
So the weirdest thing is that I haven't had trouble getting back on track... it feels so good to be back in control!  Plus with protein it's so much easier to not over eat! 
 
One of the recipes that got rave reviews from my husband was cheeseburger quiche!  I subbed ground turkey and turkey bacon and added feta and camelized onion... amazingly good... highly reccomend!  (this is my first food post so I'll work on the whole taking pictures at every step thing.) 
 
 
Link to recipe:  http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/cheeseburger_quiche.html


 
Next Up:  Mingo
 
So announcement:  we're relaunching "believes in Pushing the Limits" in an Emeral Green on Black tee!  It's on order now, so be on the look out for it's official release soon!  "Paying it Forward" and "Happily Ever After" will be re-released as well... one a month!  we're also adding a cropped wide width tee coming this month! 
 
There's even more in the works so stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter or the Blog for more info! 
 
How are your goals going for 2013??
 
Cheers!
 
Tiffiney

P.S... should I do before and progress pictures or is it overdone...
 
 


No comments:

Join our Giveaway